We are there to help you with the organisation of trips, activities and events etc. you are interested in.
We all speak fluent German, English and French and enjoy the contact with our guests. If you have been reluctant to spend your holiday so far away from home, don’t know the language and are worried that you will feel like an outsider, relax! With us, you will be in good hands and enjoy our individual attention, advice and guidance.
- We organise your transport from and to the airport.
- We organise a rental car for you.
- We work closely with taxi drivers whom we know and can trust.
- We are also happy to do your shopping for you upon request.
- We offer and organise barbeque evenings.
- We can also cook for you in the evening (e.g. Indian food) by prior arrangement.
- Join us for a walk through the old town in Port Louis, including a visit to the market.
- We offer a course in Creole cooking with a professional chef.
- If you would like to get married in Mauritius, for example on the beach or on a catamaran, we have an extensive range of options which we can tailor to your own wishes.
- Bed linen and towels are changed regularly.
- For a small fee, we will gladly do your personal washing and ironing.
- If you like, we will even supply you with a mobile phone during your stay, so that you can make calls and also be contacted if necessary.
Discover and enjoy the great diversity, warmth and beauty of Mauritius and the hospitality that awaits you at the Villa Kreola.