How about staying at our guest house and getting married on a catamaran in breathtaking surroundings?
- We will organise your own personal dream wedding for you on one of the most beautiful islands in the Indian Ocean.
- We will take care of you from the first day until the last. Upon your arrival we will personally pick you up from the airport and take you to the guest house.
- We will take care of all formalities leading up to the wedding and of course accompany you when dealing with the authorities in Port Louis.
On the day of the wedding, we will take you to Cap Malheureux, one of the loveliest places on this island.
All around the famous church ther’s an infinite number of motifs for a once-in-a-lifetime photo session. After the photo session you can enjoy a refreshing fruit cocktail and then it will be time to set off. The catamaran is decorated with a colourful array of bougainvillea and the table with champagne-coloured table cloths and a magnificent bouquet of tropical flowers. You go on board with the registrar and sail out into the bay.
This is where the registrar will conduct the marriage ceremony, away from unwanted onlookers, and in uniquely romantic surroundings. After the ceremony you and the witnesses sign the marriage certificate, at which point you officially become a married couple. To celebrate this moment, you drink a toast to your happiness with a glass of Rosé Cremant. We then serve you the wedding cake, a piece of which the registrar is always happy to receive.
Finish off the most beautiful day of your life on board by riding into the sunset against the background of the very distinctive Moka mountains which glow red in the fading sunlight.
A professional photographer will accompany you throughout, to capture your special day for you for ever.
Afterwards, we will take you back to Villa Kreola. You plan the evening just how you want it to be. We will, of course, be only too happy to help you to plan it. For example, you could have a romantic dinner on our ample patio. Or you could have a romantic candlelit dinner on the beach. It’s entirely up to you.
Finally, on the morning after the wedding we will serve you breakfast on your patio with all the trimmings.
Our Wedding Package for you
- 7 nights in the Villa Kreola
- Transfer from and to the airport
- 1 breakfast for two people on the morning after the wedding, served in the room
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- A flower arrangement
- A basket of fruit, as well as …
- 1 house surprise
- Legal formalities in Port Louis
- Processing/Forwarding of the marriage documents before your arrival in Mauritius
- Accompaniment to all necessary authorities in Port Louis und Grand Baie
- Fee for affidavits/statutory declarations
- Fee for the marriage certificate
- Postage of certificate to country of origin
- Transport: Villa Kreola ➝ Port Louis ➝ Registry Grand Baie ➝ Villa Kreola
- Wedding on board the Dreamcatcher
- Flowers on the boat
- Bridal bouquet and buttonholes
- Registrar’s fees
- Transport to and from Cap Malheureux
- Appointment of witnesses
- Ceremony on board the boat
- Wedding cake
- Sparkling wine for the toast after the ceremony
- Platter of exotic fruit
- Finger food
- Sunset tour including drinks
- Collection of documents in Grand Baie and forwarding to Port Louis
- Collection of documents in Port Louis and forwarding to home country
- Photo session before the wedding, at the ceremony and during the sunset tour
- We will send you the original photographs (approx. 400) in raw format and as JPGs on a USB stick. In addition, we will retouch about 40 of the best photos and save them as JPGs to the USB Stick as well.